LaverTex is a range of specialist plywood panels from Arnold Laver.
TexPly has a rough wire mesh overlay that withstands
hard wear and tear. It’s ideal for a variety of floor-panelling
and other commercial applications.
Ideal for demanding high-wear applications. The face of
HeksaPly has a special hexagonal surface pattern that
delivers excellent slip-resistance.
Birch plywood overlaid on both sides with a phenol film.
The wear face has a rough textured pattern; the reverse
normally is smooth although it also can have wire mesh
pattern. All edges are sealed.
- High Wear Resistance
- Slip-Resistant Properties
- Environmentally Friendly – FSC certified
- Weather & Water-Resistant Surface
- Resistant to most commonly used chemicals
- Easy to clean
- Easily machined with wood working tools
- Vehicle floors
- Ship and Barge decks
- Pedestrian bridges
- Pier surfaces
- Mezzanine floors
- Shop Fitting
- Flight Cases
- Work Benches